Our wedding is in two months. Two months to the day. We’re getting so close, but we still have so much to do!
My modified goal for having all of our artsy projects done (essentially everything but the food and my dress) is July 1. 2 weeks from now. I think there’s going to be a little overlap into July, but with things like signage, not important things like photo booth backdrops or bridesmaid accessories. I’m also starting to work on food stuff now (the menu has been set and I’m meeting with a vegan baker tomorrow to go over our bread needs).
So….what have we been doing since our last post, two weeks ago?
- I printed, punched, and assembled 200 pinback buttons to give away as favors for our guests to wear. They feature our wedding logo (the anchor with sail + heart and spyglass) and were printed on leftover papers from our Save-the-Dates and invitations.
- Ordering last minute supplies for our final projects; bleached ostrich feathers, groomsmen’s socks, etc.
- Figuring out exactly how much ice tea to make and then ordering twice as many teabags as necessary (we’ll be serving Moroccan Mint Iced Green Tea!)
- Picking out less important things, like nail polish color for the day. I think I’ll be going with Prabal Gurung for Sally Hansen in Paparazzi. It’s a goldish-silverish metallic with an ivory undertone that looks fun and glamorous while also natural.
- Going to Canada to get dimes for bridesmaid earrings (I’ll be finishing them tonight!)
- Cutting canvas for the sails that will flank the “altar.”
- Ordered outside bunting flags!
- Lots more….unfortunately I can’t access my spreadsheets on Google Docs at the moment.