The fabric flowers for the bouquets are DONE!
All of the flowers were made by hand by me and some lovely ladies: Thank you so much for all your help, Audrey, Erin, Ingrid, and Amy!!! They are all made from polyester fabrics (melted at the edges with a candle), then assembled with floral wire, buttons, and some have “silk” haberdashery leaves. To add a little whimsy into the mix, I also made black fiddleheads out of paper wrapped wire.
All that’s needed now is to assemble them into the bouquets, which I’ll likely do this week. I’ve made a prototype, and I think it just might work! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Arthur’s favorites were the poppies….